As the demand for top-notch talent becomes increasingly competitive, a benefits package is highly attractive to prospective candidates and plays an important part in their decision process. Benefits vary from position to position. Common benefits may include:
- Health and Wellness Stipend
- 1 week paid vacation for part-time
- 2 weeks paid vacation for full-time
- 3-5 Paid sick/personal days per year
- Paid holidays
- Assistance with higher education course study
- Use of an automobile or mileage reimbursement
- Opportunity for travel
- Membership to Fitness Center or Country Club
- Job performance salary increases
- Holiday bonus
- Retention bonus
Candidates must be at least 21 years old.
Related work experience is required along with verifiable references. Candidates may have a broad range of experience, but it MUST pertain to the position you are applying for. We require at least 2-3 verifiable references. Letters of recommendation from previous employers are preferred.
A driver’s license is required for most positions and a motor vehicle investigation is completed prior to placement.
A criminal background investigation is completed on all candidates prior to placement.
All candidates must furnish proof of US citizenship or eligibility to work as a legal alien.
Typically, candidates must be willing to commit for at least 1 year with a family. Occasionally, temporary and summer placements are requested.