On average, the overall process takes about 1-3 weeks to place a qualified candidate. Once the chosen pre-screened applicants have been carefully selected for you we will send your their profile and schedule interviews for you. We view our success on the quality of our candidates we represent rather than the quantity. We are committed to carefully matching candidates with our clients to form an outstanding working relationship and offer post placement support as needed. We will continue to work with you until a successful match is made.
Salaries range in pay based on the candidates experience, education, job responsibilities and geographical location. Factors that affect salary include education, experience, schedule and the duties required.
Staffing at Tiffanie's screens potential candidates that have previous experience in their field with excellent references that we personally verify. Candidates are vetted that are direct referrals to our agency. Also, we recruit candidates who have the experience and characteristics that our clients are seeking. Each potential candidate is carefully and thoroughly evaluated on their communication skills, professionalism, character, and conduct. Each candidate referred is screened the following ways prior to placement:
- Preliminary Phone Screening
- Detailed Application Procedure
- Written Evaluations
- Reference Verifications
- Social Security Trace
- Criminal Background Investigation verified through Federal, State, County, or City Criminal indexes. Reports will cover felony and misdemeanor arrests and conviction histories.
- Motor Vehicle Investigation
- Profile Reports Created For Your Review
As the demand for top-notch talent becomes increasingly competitive, a benefits package is highly attractive to prospective candidates and plays an important part in their decision process. Benefits vary from position to position. Common benefits may include:
- Health and Wellness Stipend
- 1 week paid vacation for part-time
- 2 weeks paid vacation for full-time
- 3-5 Paid sick/personal days per year
- Paid holidays
- Assistance with higher education course study
- Use of an automobile or mileage reimbursement
- Opportunity for travel
- Membership to Fitness Center or Country Club
- Job performance salary increases
- Holiday bonus
- Retention bonus
Staffing at Tiffanie's has a 6 month full replacement guarantee. This means that if for any reason within the first 6 months the placement does not work out we will undertake the responsibility of locating and referring one new candidate for employment free of charge. We also offer Extended Guarantee Packages. Please contact us for a detailed description on our different packages available.
Please complete our short form located on our Contact Us page. Once we receive your information we will contact you for a free phone consultation to answer any questions you may have.
As always, we will work with you closely until a successful match has been made.