Part Time Personal Assistant Alamo, California
Part-Time Personal Assistant needed in Alamo, California for a busy executive. The hours offered will be about 15-20 hours to begin and schedule is flexible based on availability and productivity. She works remote and oversees a team of 50 people and is in a variety of meetings throughout the day without set hours.
She is seeking someone that can be provided minimal instruction, work independently and think critically for successful outcomes. For example, able to correctly identify expense categories based on receipt type, description and/or location.
The ideal candidate is excited by project completions feeling a sense of accomplishment when done, and those with genuine curiosity to research and share their knowledge.
- Personal shopping and returns.
- Personal errands. Including picking up household items, groceries, lunch, etc.
- Manage business and personal communication, scheduling and organization utilizing O365 and/or Google Suite.
- Office administrative support. Scanning, filing, shredding documents. Organizing files and information.
- Light travel planning, coordinating and reservations.
- Manage outside contractors including research, scheduling appointments for service, being the point-of-contact for routine service or renovation.
- Manage car maintenance scheduling, service and repair e.g. take car in for service, fuel up
- Manage mail and packages; unpacking packages, breaking down boxes/recycle
- Ad hoc research and project support.
- Take initiative on short and long-term projects.
The salary range is negotiable based on experience. Starts asap!