Part Time Family Assistant New Orleans, Louisiana
Clients located in New Orleans are seeking a Part Time Family Assistant. The household consists of two parents and their 14 month old son.
The schedule is part-time, flexible hours with average hours being about 15 hours per week. This a 6 month position as they are moving to Florida in December.
Their ideal candidate is positive, upbeat, energetic and has a “can do” type personality. They need someone that is a self-starter who is reliable, responsible, punctual, and always ready for whatever task is at hand.
Each day can be a different type of day in their household and the candidate needs to be flexible and ready to adapt to a new challenge if one is presented. They want someone who is resourceful and able to find a solution.
Duties may include:
- Errands & Returns
- Grocery shopping
- Some meal prep
- Keeping an inventory of food and household supplies needed
- Overseeing a cleaning service
- Occasional childcare (possibly for date night or if mother needs to run an errand alone)
- Keeping home neat and tidy (surface cleaning and organizational tasks)
- Scheduling appointments or reservations
- Overseeing home contractors
- Help with planning family outings and travel
The salary range is $35-40/hour.