Part Time Family Assistant Kansas City, Missouri
Clients located in Kansas City, Missouri are seeking a Family Assistant. The household consists of two adults and their 6 year old daughter.
The schedule is part-time, flexible hours with average hours being about 25 hours per week. The position could evolve to full-time in the future.
Their ideal candidate is positive, upbeat, energetic and has a “can do” type personality. They need someone that is a self-starter who is reliable, responsible, punctual, and always ready for whatever task is at hand.
Each day can be a different type of day in their household and the candidate needs to be flexible and ready to adapt to a new challenge if one is presented. They want someone who is resourceful and able to find a solution.
- Grocery Shopping
- Keeping an inventory of food and household supplies needed
- Hiring and overseeing a weekly cleaning service
- Keeping home neat and tidy (surface cleaning)
- Transportation assistance
- Meal Prep
- Scheduling appointments or reservations
- Overseeing home contractors
The salary range is $35-40/hour 1 week paid vacation, 3 paid personal/sick days per year and paid holidays.