Part Time Family Assistant/Cook Chamblee, Georgia
A family located Chamblee, Georgia is seeking a Part Time Family Assistant/Cook. The schedule is ideally 8:30am-12:30pm Monday-Friday (~20 hours per week).
The family consists of the parents, 4 year old boy, 3 year old boy, newborn baby boy and grandparents live in a separate apartment attached to the main floor.
Mother’s father is on hospice care at home for heart failure and has experienced decreasing mobility over time. Her mother is also starting to age and is having trouble picking up the tasks her father used to do.
Candidate must be mature, calm, organized. Ideally someone who has worked a job like this before, who has cooked for a family and been responsible for household tasks. The candidate must be COVID vaccinated.
– cook or prep all meals for grandparents every day
– meal plan and prep dinner for family and for grandparents (they usually eat separately)
– do dishes and wipe down counters for both households daily
– order groceries via established Instacart from a google shopping list for both households weekly and put them away when they arrive
– do laundry for grandparents weekly
– change and launder bedding for both households weekly
– light housecleaning
– Supervising the boys when health aids come for the grandfather so that grandmother can meet with them. This usually happens a couple of times a week for 30-60 minutes.
The pay range is $25-30 per hour depending on experience including 5 days paid time off and 3 paid holidays.