Live Out, Full Time Household Manager Seattle, Washington
Private Family located in Seattle, WA seeking a professional Full Time Household Manager.
This position requires a proactive, outgoing personality with top-notch organizational skills and the ability to multitask. This is an excellent role for someone who enjoys a varied workday and staying on the move. This position will provide support to a family of busy entrepreneur parents, 3 school age children and 1 dog. They have a full time nanny for the children.
They are looking for a supportive, conscientious, organized, self-starter with top notch critical thinking and communication skills who looks to always think one step ahead. An ideal Household Manager candidate would have their own reliable transportation and are comfortable/ enjoy working around children and pets.
Approximate hours/week 40-45, schedule fairly flexible, and may include limited weekends, some evenings for transportation, special events, travel needs, or projects. 1-2 days remote work/ week may be available after 90 days if the tasks allow.
Responsibilities will include:
- The day-to-day operations of home running smoothly
- Vendor Management- housekeeping, landscapers, home maintenance vendors- window washing, plumbing, etc.
- Grocery/ supplies shopping and restocking things as needed
- General errands/ coordinating returns or driving to/from locations as needed
- Meal planning and prep
- Laundering/ organizing clothing
- Light cleaning/ ensuring a neat and organized home
- Organizing and researching travel, events, wellness appts, and itineraries
- Home Maintenance projects such as plant care, winterizing/ cleaning/ staining outdoor furniture, etc.
- Auto Management- maintenance, repairs, gas, cleaning for 4 cars
- RV Management- repairs, cleaning after trips, organizing as needed (summer)
- Boat Management- repairs, cleaning as needed (summer)
- Calendar management for the family including coordination of transportation, nanny schedule, dog walking, soccer practices and pet sitting.
- Occasional transportation of children to sports or activities (mostly provided by nanny)
- Household organization projects– filing, garage, equipment organization, linens, etc.
- Bookkeeping / Paying Bills
- Filing/ Mail Management
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, flexible, handles pressure well, and able to prioritize, adjust to changing priorities, and independently set and meet own deadlines.
- Able to professionally deal with a variety of personalities, highly trustworthy, discreet, and uses good judgment.
- Superior skill in time management and problem-solving.
- Strong computer/ technical skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Workplace, Mac
- Vendor Management experience
- Reliable car and clean driving record
- 3-5 years of relatable experience in a similar role
The salary for this role is extremely flexible based on previous experience and expertise starting at $75,000.00 and up to $95,000.00+ per year.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
COVID-19 Vaccination required.