Household Manager/Family Assistant Atlanta, Georgia
A family located Atlanta, Georgia is seeking a Part Time Household Manager/Family Assistant. The schedule is ideally 8:30am-12:30pm Monday-Friday (~20 hours per week).
The family consists of the parents, 3.5 year old boy, 2.5 year old boy, baby boy due in July and grandparents live in a separate apartment attached to the main floor.
Mother’s father is on hospice care at home for heart failure and has experienced decreasing mobility over time. Her mother is also starting to age and is having trouble picking up the tasks her father used to do.
Candidate must be mature, calm, organized. Ideally, I’d like someone who has worked a job like this before, who has cooked for a family and been responsible for household chores. The candidate must be COVID vaccinated.
– cook or prep all meals for grandparents every day
– meal plan and prep dinner for family and for grandparents (they usually eat separately)
– do dishes and wipe down counters for both households daily
– order groceries via established Instacart from a google shopping list for both households weekly and put them away when they arrive
– do laundry for grandparents weekly
– change and launder bedding for both households weekly
– light housecleaning (dusting baseboards and vacuuming) weekly
– pick up pet waste once a week
– take grandmother to medical appointments occasionally (average once a month)
– Supervising the boys when health aids come for the grandfather so that grandmother can meet with them. This usually happens a couple of times a week for 30-60 minutes.
The pay range is $20-25 per hour depending on experience including 5 days paid time off and 3 paid holidays.