Full Time Personal Assistant Hoboken, New Jersey
The CEO to a global leading direct access trading firm is seeking a dedicated and proactive personal assistant to join his team. This is a great opportunity to showcase strategic and analytical thinking abilities while juggling the private and professional needs of a very active CEO. This is a position for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has exceptional research and organizational skills.
Location: Home office at the Penthouse in the W Hotel in Hoboken, NJ which is easily accessible by public transportation. The Assistants have a section of the residence set up specifically for them.
Current team: He has four assistants working for him currently; ideally he would like to have 7-8
Schedule: Full time with flexible 8 hour days; could be 7-4, 9-5, or 10-6
Non Negotiable Requirement:
Must have attended an accredited university included on Barron’s school rankings
- Research and put together findings to present to CEO
- Manage both personal and professional tasks, which include reservations, appointments, and any household needs
- Coordinate international and domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel reservations and car services.
- Organize agendas, manage calendar and plan events while prioritizing competing demands
- Wardrobe and style management, personal shopping, procuring, and audit of wardrobe from day to day and special event clothing
- Perform general admin duties such as; recording meeting minutes, data entry, filing, copying, faxing, mailings, etc.
- Prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time, keeping diligent track of project timelines and deadlines.
- Uphold a highly organized and detailed to-do list for both the CEO and business and taking careful note of important dates.
- Maintain diligent communication with the rest of the team and ensure all aspects of the business are on track
- Monitor multiple social media accounts to help grow and expand online presence on existing and emerging social platforms
- Additional Personal / Creative / Executive Assistant duties as needed
- No less than 3 years of post grad experience in an EA, PA, or admin capacity
- Confidence in managing several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- A self-starter who is eager, optimistic, and has a “no task too small” mindset
$100-150k+ per year plus bonuses; range depending on previous experience
20 PTO days, and full health benefits