Full Time Personal Assistant Greenwich, Connecticut
High profile client is seeking a professional, experienced Full Time Personal Assistant for Greenwich, Connecticut to assist the Senior Executive Vice President on various personal and professional duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and arranges travel plans. Both nationally and internationally.
- Prepares and organizes meetings, parties, and other social events.
- Schedule’s appointments and organizes personal activities.
- Composes personal correspondence and runs errands.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a Personal Assistant for other families, executives or celebrities.
- Active listener, critical thinking, service orientation, attention to detail, professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment.
- Must be very organized, able to handle multiple tasks, detail-oriented, able to work well with others, take direction from principals and also be able to be proactive and think on your feet
- Must have excellent follow up
- Must be able to take good notes, have a good memory and strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Maintain high level of confidentiality of sensitive information
- Needs excellent computer skills, MS Office Products including word and excel; Outlook and Outlook Calendar
- Must be extremely flexible, energetic, hardworking, well poised, a quick learner, and able to take initiative in problem solving
- Tech savvy especially with smartphones and Apple devices
- Ability to travel is required, at a moment’s notice
Working Conditions and Environment
- Long or odd hours, as needed; including some weekends with little to no notice given
- Must be fully Covid Vaccinated
Starting salary range is $90,000-110,000 depending on previous experience, including a full benefits package.