Full Time Personal Assistant Cambridge, Massachusetts
Client located in Cambridge, Massachusetts is seeking a Full Time Personal Assistant (PA) to manage the schedule and personal needs of a busy CEO. PA will be responsible for overseeing both personal and administrative commitments – including working late nights (as necessary) to communicate with China colleagues. PA will partner closely with the Executive Assistant, and other various staff members. She is seeking a PA who truly loves taking care of people and is highly motivated. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to learn valuable professional and personal skills.
- Manage and organize an ever-changing calendar and complex schedule for both business and personal matters
- Staying ahead of needs in home and office
- Format documents, put together spreadsheets, and assist with contract management
- Excellent customer service skills via email, phone, and text.
- Patience and a desire to learn and improve skills
- Assist with personal home tasks as necessary (e.g., dry cleaning pickups, dog walking, occasional errands, etc.)
- This includes being flexible around family events, holidays, medical appointments, etc.
- Microsoft Office fluent (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Social Media fluent
- Calendar management
- 5+ years previous experience supporting an Executive in a similar type of role
- Willing to work late nights, as necessary, to communicate with team members in China. (On as as-needed basis)
- Willing to work both in-person and remotely
- Demonstrate utmost trustworthiness, honesty, and confidentiality
- Poised and professional when dealing with everyone from vendors to executive guests by phone, email, or in-person
- Must be obsessively detail-oriented, great with time management, and a master multi-tasker
- Ability to remain agile when dealing with rapidly shifting priorities
- Appreciates the value of punctuality
- Must be able to handle sensitive and private information with discretion
- Comfortable working on projects independently and with minimal guidance or oversight
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Reliable vehicle
Salary & Benefits
- Exceptional salary including bonuses
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k)