Full Time Nanny/Family Assistant Holland, Michigan
A family located in Holland, Michigan is seeking a Full Time Nanny/Family Assistant.
They have 4 children ages 15 (boy), 10 (girl), 7 (girl) and 5 (girl).
They are located on the rural outskirts of Holland within walking distance to Lake Michigan. Their home is a wooded lot with almost 4 acres. ~5200 sq ft.
They will consider Live In or Live Out candidates.
- Ensure safety of children at all times.
- Assist children in getting ready for the day.
- Prepare meals for family; lightly clean up kitchen and table when completed.
- Supervise children’s activities as needed.
- Transport children to activities and events as needed.
- Keep the children’s bedrooms and play area clean and organized (encourage the children to help with cleaning).
- Take inventory of pantry and refrigerator items, and utilize home delivery services to order and put away items
- Run robot vacuum minimum 2x per week and robot mop minimum 1x per week
- Continued maintenance of laundry and chores (with kids doing their assigned chores)
- Fill the Expedition with gas and take to carwash when needed
- Errands when needed such as taking back library books, collecting items for school, birthday planning, etc.
- Keep mudroom organized and straightened
- Help kids keep playroom clean
- Creation of file folders
- Keep pantry organized and clean
- Picture ordering and hanging
- Wrap presents
- Call and arrange for home contractors
- Help set-up house décor (e.g. holiday decorations, etc)
There will be occasional overnight care. During these periods, the Family Assistant should transport the kids to extracurricular activities (barring weather extremes, illness, etc). The Family Assistant will pick-up and drop-off kids at school on time, with the kids in a presentable manner.
Family Assistant will also care for dog’s needs during overnight care which may include bathroom breaks, access to food and water, and proper containment.
The Family Assistant must be willing to learn how to work with their Rottweilers with love, but firmness and consistency. The Rottweilers are already trained, but will try to assert dominance if not handled properly.
The salary range is $35,000 – 45,000.00 per year including money towards health insurance, 10 days PTO, 5 paid personal/sick days and paid holidays. Starts December 2022.