Household manager and housekeeper from staffing at tiffanies going over expectations

Full Time Housekeeper East Aurora, New York

Full Time
East Aurora , New York 14052

We are currently seeking a full-time Housekeeper for a prestigious household located in East Aurora, New York. The household belongs to a professional couple both with busy schedules that involve frequent travel for work or to their seasonal homes. The ideal candidate should possess common sense, be discreet, and have previous experience in private household housekeeping. The primary responsibilities include maintaining cleanliness throughout the expansive 15,000 sq ft residence, including cleaning bathrooms, laundering delicate items, organizing closets, and ensuring all household systems are in working order. Additionally, the candidate should be comfortable walking two mellow Australian Shepherds occasionally. Driving is required for periodic trips to the Buffalo condo and potential weekend travels to Martha’s Vineyard or Wellington, FL.

The position offers a competitive salary ranging from $70,000 to $72,800 per year, with benefits including paid vacation, holidays, and sick/personal days. Moreover, 75% of health insurance premiums are covered by the employer, while the employee is responsible for the remaining 25%. If you are a detail-oriented and discreet individual with a passion for maintaining a high standard of household cleanliness, we encourage you to apply.

Required Qualifications

Candidates must be at least 21 years old.
Related work experience is required along with verifiable references. Candidates may have a broad range of experience, but it MUST pertain to the position you are applying for. We require at least 2-3 verifiable references. Letters of recommendation from previous employers are preferred.
A driver’s license is required for most positions and a motor vehicle investigation is completed prior to placement.
A criminal background investigation is completed on all candidates prior to placement.
All candidates must furnish proof of US citizenship or eligibility to work as a legal alien.
Typically, candidates must be willing to commit for at least 1 year with a family. Occasionally, temporary and summer placements are requested.