Full Time Household Manager/Nanny Miami Beach, Florida
A professional, HNW family in Miami seeks a high performing House Manager to be responsible for the smooth running of the household(s) and sometimes assist in childcare of their toddler. The position consists of a five-day workweek Monday through Friday roughly a 9hr shift, with the flexibility to work extended hours if needed.
The ideal candidate is a highly efficient, tech-savvy self-starter who is comfortable taking charge, running logistics, making travel arrangements, sourcing and overseeing vendors, organizing events, working as a team and overseeing other staff.
The candidate must be willing to travel with the family both domestically and internationally for up to three weeks at a time. Flexible to take over childcare needs from the family’s primary Nanny if needed.
- Strong command of English language; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum 3 years of full-time experience as house manager/personal assistant working in a private home
- Minimum 3 years full-time experience providing childcare as a Nanny or at Daycare/School.
- 4-year university degree or foreign equivalent required; master’s degree preferred
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally for up to three weeks at a time
- Computer and technology savvy
- Experience working in HNW Homes; flexibility in schedule with the willingness to work long hours as needed
- Valid Passport REQUIRED; Valid Driver’s License REQUIRED; a confident driver with zero points on record
- Legally able to work in the United States for any employer
- Covid Vaccine REQUIRE
This long term opportunity offers $90K++ Annual Compensation and Excellent Benefits/Health Insurance. Starts asap.