Full Time Executive Housekeeper Houston, Texas
Clients located in Houston, Texas are seeking a Full Time Head Executive Housekeeper. The schedule is Monday thru Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Their home consists are two busy entrepreneurs and their two children 11 and 8 years old.
Household staff includes:
- Household Manager
- Personal Assistant
They describe their ideal candidate as self-motivated, dependable, hard- working, trustworthy, organized and detail-oriented.
Also someone with a positive can-do attitude who is able to work as team and receives feedback well. Must be comfortable around pets as they have 3 Poodles and 1 cat.
- Daily maintenance (making beds, laundry, ironing, cleaning kitchen, counters, dusting, mopping, polishing, empty trash cans, sweeping, vacuuming)
- Deep cleaning (refrigerators, ovens, grill, baseboards, windows, vents, etc.)
- Create a schedule for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual tasks and keep a running list of one- off projects (organizational projects, chandeliers, outdoor furniture etc.)
- Prepare home for guests and parties as needed
- Help with breaking down boxes for recycling
- Assist with bringing in packages, groceries, and putting items away correctly
- Keep list of products and items that are getting low and report to house manager or assistant
- Manage dry cleaning
- Occasionally picking up children from school (as needed)
- Let dogs out to use the bathroom periodically during the day
- Be able to assist the home owners and house manager in multiple capacities
The salary is $67,000 per year including 401k and Health and Dental Insurance. They provide 10 days paid vacation, 8 paid holidays and 3 paid personal/sicks days per year.