Executive Personal Assistant New York, New York
CEO client located in New York, NY is seeking an experienced Executive Personal Assistant (EPA) focused on providing operational support to him on bothbusiness and personal activities.
Our client is a strategic thinker, hard worker and deeply invested in his company, employees, and their well-being and success. His leadership and working style reflect a commitment to getting things done in both smart and effective ways. He appreciates working with colleagues who come prepared and yet are flexible, can both partner in strategic thinking as well as execute on given tasks with precision and quality, all while having a sense of humor and positive attitude. He juggles many commitments and activities in both the business and personal realms and is seeking a stellar EPA that can proactively streamline.
The ideal candidate is positive-minded, organized, self-motivated, fluid, an independent thinker and someone who will get projects done both efficiently and with quality results. S/he has experience working with C-suite executives, managing projects and activities in both business and personal realms. They have strong project management and communication skills, can juggle multiple tasks, provide succinct status updates and prioritize tasks based on changes as needed.
For personal activities, responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Planning events/trips with complex itineraries while liaising with range of clientele, colleagues and venues
- Developing and executing on detailed project plans for complex projects e.g. property purchase and maintenance
- Analyzing costs/expenses and reviewing bills/expenses as requested and managing billing questions with vendors as needed
- Researching and identifying vendors for family/personal needs
- Providing oversight of private residence(s) including vendor management and executing on errands (e.g. supply inventory/replenishment, shopping etc.)
For business-related activities, responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Administrative responsibilities e.g. meetings scheduling, logistics planning, preparation and note-taking
- Leading recruiting sub-projects for new positions (e.g. creating a job description, searching for profiles on LinkedIn based on criteria, resume review)
- Creating spreadsheets to analyze a complex problem and providing recommendations based on the data
- Providing research-based briefings and/or drafting communications to support business meetings
- Documenting internal complex processes and ensuring successful implementation (e.g. financial, operational, etc.)
- Planning logistics for leadership team/company culture events
Salary $150,000 per year, based on experience/subject to negotiation, including full benefits package, 20 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
Preference for those with ability to drive car as part of above responsibilities.