How You Can Benefit from a Virtual Household Manager
Does it seem like you never have enough hours in the day to get done what you want to? Maybe you find you do not get as much time to relax or spend with your family? Maybe you have multiple homes to be managed? The perfect solution to this problem is to hire a virtual household manager to help manage your personal tasks and oversee that your property(s) are running smoothly.
What Is a Virtual Assistant or Household Manager?
A virtual household manager is a personal and family assistant who works outside your home from a remote location—usually their home. They provide a wide range of administrative services, such as general bookkeeping, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, booking travel, hiring/overseeing staff and so much more.
Most virtual assistants have experience working as administrative assistants, executive assistants, office managers or estate managers. Some virtual assistants specialize in offering other services, such as managing your social media accounts, writing blog posts, or providing virtual tutoring services for your kids.
What Does a Virtual Household Assistant Do?
The precise job description for your virtual assistant can and does vary based on your personal and family needs. In general, you can expect your virtual assistant to perform the following services:
- Ordering and Scheduling Grocery Deliveries
- Paying Bills
- Scheduling Appointments
- Scheduling Contractors for Household Repairs and Maintenance
- Arranging Business Travel and Personal Vacation Planning
- Household Budgeting
- Managing Your Personal Calendar
- Answering Phone Calls
- Reading and Responding to Personal Emails on Your Behalf
- Assisting with Meal Menu Planning
- Payroll Processing for Other Household Staff
- General Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Online Shopping
Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant
Some of the benefits of hiring a virtual assistant for your personal and family needs include:
- Get more free time to do the things you enjoy. Your virtual assistant can take care of all those tasks you never have time to do, as well as the ones you do after coming home from work.
- Your life will be much easier. Your virtual assistant can take care of personal chores and tasks that you will never have to do again unless you want to do them.
- More time with your family and friends. You will have the time to read bedtime stories to your kids or plan family game nights. You will also have time to host dinner parties, go out with friends, or spend a night in binge-watching your favorite TV programs.
- You have the flexibility to hire a virtual assistant just for the tasks you need help with. You decide what tasks you want your virtual assistant to take care of and manage for you. They can work part-time or full-time based on your specific needs.
- Tasks get completed no matter what type of day you are having. Even when your day seems not to be going how you planned, you don’t have to worry about any of the tasks your virtual assistant manages. Those tasks will still be completed.
Who Can Benefit the Most from a Virtual Household Assistant?
Anyone can benefit from hiring a virtual household assistant, especially if you answer yes to one or more of the following questions:
- Do you feel overwhelmed with your current personal tasks?
- Do you feel like you are always behind on personal tasks?
- Do you have multiple homes?
- Do you wish you had more time to spend with your family and kids?
- Do you feel overly stressed by household administration tasks?
- Do you lack the skills to manage specific household administrative tasks properly?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone else take care of all those household administrative, financial, and shopping tasks you dislike or simply don’t want to do?
Hire a Virtual Household Assistant Today
Now that you know the benefits of hiring a virtual assistant and what they do, it is the perfect time to hire one. We can help you find a virtual personal assistant that fits your specific needs and requirements.
In addition, we take care of background checks and pre-employment screenings, and we assist you with their employment contract. So, what are you waiting for? Contact Staffing at Tiffanie’s at 866-484-5550 today!