How to Hire a Personal Chauffeur
Are you looking for a way to meet your household driving needs? Maybe you are tired of always being the one to drive? Hiring a personal chauffeur is a great solution that comes with several benefits for you and your family.
What Is a Private Chauffeur?
A private chauffeur is a professional driver whose primary responsibility is safely transporting you and your family to their destinations. Personal chauffeurs are used for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Driving you to and from work.
- Driving your spouse to and from work.
- Dropping you or another family member off and picking you up at the airport.
- Accompanying you and your family on vacations to be your private driver.
- Driving your children to school, social outings, and extracurricular activities.
- Driving guests or your employees to various functions and special events.
- Acting as your designated driver when you want to enjoy a night out on the town.
- Transporting you or your loved ones to medical appointments.
- Helping to ensure you arrive on time and are never late.
- Allowing you to relax, catch up on emails, spend time with your children, and enjoy stress-free
Professional chauffeurs typically dress in a uniform or dress clothes when providing transportation services for you and your family. They will open doors, carry bags, and ensure you are comfortable.
They will have received training in hospitality, tourism, foreign languages, and language arts to be able to engage you in conversation when you desire it. They are equally skilled at remaining silent and ensuring your privacy.
Many professional drivers also have military, police, or security backgrounds and training. As such, they can provide private security for you and your family members.
When they are not driving, chauffeurs can perform a wide range of other household duties, including:
- Maintaining your vehicles by taking care of all service and repairs.
- Washing, waxing, and detailing your vehicles.
- Researching the most efficient routes to use for upcoming travel away from home.
- Transporting your pets to their veterinarian appointments and grooming appointments.
- Taking pets for walks outdoors.
- Running errands that you or other family members dislike, such as grocery shopping or picking up dry cleaning.
The type of chauffeur services and household duties performed will vary depending on your specific needs and requirements.
Who Benefits the Most from Personal Drivers?
Even if you enjoy driving some of the time, there will be times when you want someone else to drive you. Instead of using a service, where you have to reserve a personal driver, most households find hiring a personal chauffeur is better since it provides access to a private driver whenever you need one 24 hours a day.
Not to mention, you can have your driver take care of other household duties. Others who benefit from having a private chauffeur include:
- Business people who would rather spend time working instead of driving during their daily commute.
- Families with children that have very active social calendars, school events, and other such outings and activities.
- Any household that wants to ensure their vehicles are always clean and well-maintained.
- Anyone that enjoys the freedom of being able to visit friends and family, shopping, traveling, and so on, but who can no longer drive safely themselves.
These are just a few of the benefits households can enjoy when they hire a professional chauffeur.
Things to Consider When Hiring a Personal Chauffeur
Every chauffeur will have a different range of skills and abilities. You need to evaluate which ones you desire the most in your chauffeur, such as:
- Do you need a live-in chauffeur?
- Do you need a chauffeur who has security expertise?
- What other household duties and functions do you want your chauffeur to perform?
- What type of job experience do you want your chauffeur to have?
- What hours do you expect your chauffeur to be available?
- Do you need a chauffeur to provide transportation for just you or your entire family?
- Do you need your chauffeur to be bilingual or fluent in certain languages?
- Will you use your chauffeur for personal-use only or expect them to also drive business clients, employees, and other such guests?
Please keep in mind that these questions are just some of the many you will need to determine to find the best private chauffeur.
Why Use a Staffing Agency to Hire Professional Chauffeurs?
The primary benefit of using a staffing agency to hire a professional chauffeur for your household is they make finding the right candidate easier. You do not have to waste time searching for candidates, as they will already have candidates available.
Additionally, you do not have to conduct background checks, drug screenings, and other such things. The agency will have also taken care of these things.
Furthermore, all you have to do is let the agency know what your expectations are and what duties and responsibilities you want your chauffeur to perform. The agency will review their list of available chauffeurs and select candidates that fit your specific criteria.
All you have to do is review resumes and conduct interviews to find the chauffeur you want to hire. For help finding a personal chauffeur for your household, please feel free to contact Staffing at Tiffanie’s at 866-484-5550 today!
We can also assist you with other household staffing needs, including housekeepers, butlers, private assistants, nannies, private chefs, estate managers, yacht crew staffing, and more.